This refreshing, easily absorbed gel is formulated with powerful plant extracts to cool and calm the skin after all forms of temporary and permanent hair removal (including electrolysis and laser).
Natural aloe vera is infused with oat beta glucan to reduce redness and sensitivity, while also conditioning the skin and is suitable for use anywhere on the face or body. It’s great in hot weather and to calm sunburn or prickly heat and great for men who prefer gels to creams.
Features & Benefits
• A cooling, fragrance-free gel to use anywhere on the face or body after hair removal, to calm and soothe the skin.
• Suitable for use after waxing, shaving, electrolysis, laser and IPL treatments.
• Contains beta glucan, a natural alternative to hyaluronic acid derived from oats. Soothing, restorative and protective properties give a deep, long-lasting and moisturising effect on the skin.
• Organic aloe vera reduces redness and skin sensitivity.
• Light gel texture is absorbed quickly without stickiness, and is especially appreciated by male clients.
• Can be used alone or mixed with Outback Organics Post-Wax Lotion for a dual effect.
• Use at home after waxing, sun exposure to refresh the skin.
Aloe Gel 250ml
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Ctric Acid, phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.